Nursing is not just an ART, it has a heART. Nursing is not just a SCIENCE, but it has a conSCIENCE.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Insights this 3rd Grading Period

                  Learning is a conditioned response. The cognitive process of acquiring new skills or knowledge. A booster to learn something.
               There are lots of lessons that has been learned, explored and discovered this third grading period. Creating a blog, is the first and topmost skill we have to erudite. It is also the main and the center of everything learned inside the field of ICT IV. Right? I've also learned to revert and change my template by designing it just the way I like and will surely loved by anyone. I also learned to follow someone  I want to add, maybe a friend, a classmate or even my teacher. Being socialize and mutually connected to them is such a great deal. I also learned to create a post, edit it, save it, or even publish it in public at your own thought. I didn't encountered any problems when it comes to posting, and all main fields pertaining to blog. But I guess, there's one little thing I can't mastered. and that is on how to relocate the codes in a blog skin to make it just the way I like. LOL! things just going to be crazy!. Well, I didn't do  anything to overcome such problems but all I know is that "Practice makes Perfect" which pinpoints that learning with ICT IV is such a mastery which pertains a series of skills and by experience we learn something. A man itself is the professor to his/ her chosen field of learning.
                Moving on.. I will move forward as I passed the way through the world of learning and exploring ICT IV. I will be more serious enough in the sense that I will not commit mistake and will be the reason for my regret. I will try my best and put-on more hard-works to fulfill my successions. Thank you ma'am Eve.

4 comments: