Nursing is not just an ART, it has a heART. Nursing is not just a SCIENCE, but it has a conSCIENCE.

Monday, January 3, 2011

The True Essence of Christmas

                 I wonder why, little minds keep on telling and hoping the presence of Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. Perhaps, it's but normal, because even on my youngster years, I also think of it too. But I realize that, its a big LIE believing that Santa Claus is real because its not his birthday at all, it's Jesus very special day! And that's the truth, a matter of fact & definitely true.
           The true essence of Christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ through gift-giving and gift-receiving  with the aid of love and sharing, purely came fom our hearts! We must share our blessings not only on Christmas but for our everyday life. And for instance, we must learn to forgive our enemies, be friends with and owe them heartily. On the other hand, seroiusly speaking talking about how I spent my Christmas eve is a lot of fun and quite moody. A lot of fun in the sense that we are complete as a one whole family. And we spent the eve with hapinness and enjoyment. We even had our Noche Buena that makes our night fully bloomed. Indeed, it is quite moody in the sense that I spent the night manipulating my facebook account for 3 hours. LOL! I get an obsessed teary eyes & dumb messy eyebags upon waking up in the morning. HAHA! So, what a jocular experience I had! It's just make me smile and I just laugh everytime i recall it. 
            Christmas is the time for everything! Everything in the sense that it conquers all. Yes! it is usually the birth of our saviour, the time to 'tis the season with love! Infact, Christmas is all about love and sharing. And that's exactly the true essence of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment